[Spambayes] message rules

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Sep 28 14:35:31 CEST 2006

You might want to have a look at the SpamBayes Manager's Advanced tab.
By default, SpamBayes delays processing incoming messages in order to
allow Outlook rules to have precedence, but the Advanced tab allows you
to change that. Click SpamBayes on the Outlook toolbar, then select
"SpamBayes Manager..." from the menu that's displayed, and click the
Advanced tab. The help button on the caption bar allows you to get an
explanation for each setting.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Andrew Russell
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:28 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] message rules

Hello all,

I have recently installed Spambayes on my machine. I am running windows
2000 professional and using outlook 2000 as my email client. I am having
difficulty with just one aspect of my spambayes setup, that being where
I have filtering for message rules. It appears that any message that
meets the requirements of my message rule avoids the attention on
spambayes. This seems to me like too simple a problem for there not to
be a solution. Can anyone let me know what it might be.

Many thanks

Andy