[Spambayes] New version

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Apr 3 19:31:45 CEST 2007

Op dinsdag 03-04-2007 om 10:21 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Stephen
Douglas:
> Is there any estimate when the next release will come out?  I love
> this product and have waited patiently.  Thank you.  Don't shut it
> down.  At minimum pass the torch to other developers on SourcForge.Net
> if time is an issue.

Because it is on Sourceforge, that de facto means it cannot be shut
down.

I don't know if Spambayes needs more development. Are there any open
bugs? I don't know. Perhaps the development mailing list is more
appropriate to answer these questions?

--
Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be>