[Spambayes] (no subject)

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Apr 4 02:33:33 CEST 2007

SpamBayes does not provide that facility.  The best approach is probably to
setup an "auto-archive" for that folder, having it delete any spam messages
over a certain age.  Alternative, you can go into the folder, press Ctrl+A
to select all items, then hold the Shift key down while pressing Delete -
the shift key will force full deletion of the selected items rather than
moving them into the "Deleted Items" folder.

Cheers,

Mark