[Spambayes] help

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Apr 13 14:29:01 CEST 2007

Did you follow the directions in the second link? If so, and you ran
into trouble at some point, please tell us specifically which step you
had trouble with, what you did, what happened, and what you expected to
happen. Without details, there's no way to help.

When you respond, please "reply to all" so everyone on the list gets
your message. Personally, I can't provide any Outlook Express-specific
help beyond pointing at the FAQ, since I don't use OE.

-jesse-

________________________________

From: Patti Higgins [mailto:amberic12 at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:49 PM
To: Jesse Pelton
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] help

i tried to find my answer to the question "why cant i find anything
about spambay in my email file?" and the only thing i see it might be is
because i have outlook express.  however, it says that i can fix that,
but i dont see how.  i did check, and my computer did download spambay,
i found it in my files.  so how to i access it from outlook express?
thanks patti higgins