[Spambayes] SpamBayes treats all messages as spam!

Gordon Livermore digesteditor at wowway.com
Fri Apr 13 21:40:07 CEST 2007

I have been using SpamBayes for several days now. At first, it was sending
some messages to Outlook's "Junk Suspects" box, and I instructed it in many
cases to "recover from spam." Then yesterday, the first full day of my using
it, SpamBayes quit sending anything to the "Junk Suspects" box and began
doing what Outlook had been doing before I installed SpamBayes: sending
virtually every message to the "Junk mail" box, although I kept training it
and training it. In fact, it was because Outlook was doing this, despite my
telling it to classify messages as "not junk" and recipients as "safe
senders," that I sought SpamBayes as an alternative. Something screwy is
going on here, but I cannot find my problem addressed either in the
Microsoft knowledgebase (before I tried SpamBayes), or among the listed
troubleshooting problems or FAQs on your Web site.

Thank you,

Digest-ed