[Spambayes] help

Patti Higgins amberic12 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 04:25:03 CEST 2007

ok, i printed step 4.21 - how do i set up spambayes and outlook express?  i got down to step 10, but on step 11 it tells me to open the spambayes configuration page at http://localhost:8880/config.  it says i can do this via the tray application, but i dont know what that is.  so i put that address into the browser and tried to search, but it came up "can not display web page".  so i am stuck on step 11.  can you explain the tray app to me?  perhaps i can continue after that.  thanks patti