[Spambayes] Spambayes Died On Me

valmont2 at aol.com valmont2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 22:05:53 CEST 2007

I need help with my Spambayes.

I had it installed on my computer with XP SP2 & Office 07.

It was working fine, but since I did the Microsoft updates it doesn’t function.

The toolbar buttons have now become just one (Spambayes button only) and it doesn’t function when I click it to see preferences. It only changes color.

I tried uninstalling it and apparently nothing uninstalled.  Then I tried installing again and nothing happened.

So now, I have a broken Spambayes in my Outlook 07.

I tried to send this e-mail 2X from rpothier at krebsbach.com and the e-mail keeps getting sent back to me.

Perhaps my personal e-mail will work this time?

What now?