[Spambayes] can't get the icons to display

Larry Tavel Larry at DrTavel.com
Tue Aug 7 15:19:16 CEST 2007

Hi guys!

I have had the Spambayes filters working well in the past.  Recently, the
icons disappeared from outlook.  To make them reappear, I repeatedly
downloaded the current version of Spambayes to my HP laptop.
Unfortunately, I cannot get them to appear, which is problematic because, as
you can imagine, while some messages are still being filtered and moved into
the suspect or Spam folders, the new arrivals, which are untaught to
Spambayes, cannot be labeled as Spam and subsequently moved to the
appropriate folder.

Can you please assist me?

Sincerely,

Larry S. Tavel, MD