[Spambayes] FW: toolbar problem

Amy Barnhart abarnhart at gala-global.org
Thu Aug 9 00:02:38 CEST 2007

Dear SpamBayes,

I just wanted to give an update on the toolbar problem I have been having
since I re-installed my program at the beginning of the week.  The “Delete
as Spam” button on the toolbar seems to work just fine on messages that are
in my Inbox.  However, I am not able to “Delete as Spam” those messages that
are automatically sent to the “Junk Suspects” folder.

Any solutions you can provide for this problem will be very much
appreciated.

Thank you,

Amy Barnhart
GALA Membership & Administrative Coordinator
Globalization and Localization Association

   _____