[Spambayes] Spambayes Menu not installing

Errol Thompson E.L.Thompson at massey.ac.nz
Sun Aug 12 15:49:59 CEST 2007

I can no longer get the spmabayes menu bar to appear in Outlook. It used to
work fine but I either did a registry clean and it stopped or I attempted to
install the 1.1.3a version and it stopped. I am not sure which happen first.

I have uninstalled, deleted all the spambayes files and directories that I
can find and reinstalled. Still no menus in Outlook.

Can anyone advise on what the problem might be? I would really like to get
Spambayes working again.

---------------------------------------
Errol Thompson
Visiting Academic
University of Joensuu,
Department of Computer Science and Statistics,
P.O. Box 111,
FI-80101  Joensuu
Finland
Phone +358 13 2517955