[Spambayes] I recently installed spambayes on my home computer, but I DO NOT HAVE A SPAMBAYES TOOLBAR. Can you help me?

Caroline niedless2say at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 02:15:34 CEST 2007

We have installed this on our computers at my office, and we LOVE your program.  At work, I have a toolbar, but do not have one at home, even though it shows that Spambayes was an Add-In to Outlook Express...I've done a thorough search on my computer, and can't find anything ...can you tell me what I might need to do?  Thanks for any assistance you can give me.