[Spambayes] I recently installed spambayes on my home computer, but I DO NOT HAVE A SPAMBAYES TOOLBAR. Can you help me?

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Aug 15 14:09:45 CEST 2007

While SpamBayes works with Outlook Express, there is no plugin. Please
see
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlo
ok-express.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Caroline
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:16 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] I recently installed spambayes on my home
computer,but I DO NOT HAVE A SPAMBAYES TOOLBAR. Can you help me?

We have installed this on our computers at my office, and we LOVE your
program.  At work, I have a toolbar, but do not have one at home, even
though it shows that Spambayes was an Add-In to Outlook Express...I've
done a thorough search on my computer, and can't find anything ...can
you tell me what I might need to do?  Thanks for any assistance you can
give me.