[Spambayes] Spambayes

Paul Storms Paul.Storms at minoc.com
Tue Aug 21 13:57:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm Paul Storms of Belgium's leading computer consumer magazines Clickx Magazine and PC Magazine. We are including a free covermount cd with our Clickx Magazine n° 153 (October 2 2007), and we would like to include "Spambayes" on that cd.

Can you please tell us if we can have your permission to do so. Please visit our websites: http://clickxmagazine.zdnet.be <http://clickxmagazine.zdnet.be/>  and http://pcmagazine.zdnet.be <http://pcmagazine.zdnet.be/>  for information on our magazine.

The download link to our mediakit is http://newsletter.minoc.com/sales/pdf/Mediakit_Minoc_2007_Full_UK.pdf <http://newsletter.minoc.com/sales/pdf/Mediakit_Minoc_2007_Full_UK..pdf>  - it will give you some idea of our company and portfolio.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Paul Storms
Marketing Assistant

Minoc Business Press NV | Parklaan 22 bus 10 | 2300 Turnhout | Belgium

Mail: paul.storms at minoc.com <mailto:paul.storms at minoc.com>  | Tel: +32 14 46 23 00 | Fax: +32 14 46 23 66

Clickx Magazine | Windows Vista Magazine | FWD | PC Magazine | Smart Business Strategies | IT Professional | ZDNet.be | GameSpot.be