[Spambayes] Spambayes

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Aug 21 19:20:57 CEST 2007

Dear list,

I have already sent a reply to Paul, referring him to the Python
license.
I have sent my reply in Dutch, and I used the opportunity to promote a
Belgian telco&internet customer group where I am a board member.
That was not really related to Spambayes so I kept it off list.

--
Amedee

Op dinsdag 21-08-2007 om 13:57 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Paul
Storms: