[Spambayes] problem Outlook-AddIn

Peter Funny futte at gmx.net
Thu Aug 23 10:21:31 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have the following problem with reinstalling spambayes 1.0.4
I'd worked with Outlook and Spambayes till the day I received a failure
message after starting Outlook. To solve the problem, Outlook disabled
Spambayes. After that I only had the SpamBayes symbol in Outlook, but without any function.
Yesterday I tried to reinstall the newest version and disabled SpamBayes as a COM-Add-In and delete the SpamBayes toolbar. Than I closed Outlook and run the setup. Everything worked fine, but after starting Outlook again, I had no SpamBayes toolbar, but Spambayes was listed as a COM-Add-In again.
And now - my question:
How can I manage to get the toolbar back...?
Without it I am not able to use SpamBayes as an Outlook Add-In.

Regards
wiggertheman