[Spambayes] Spam bayes will not work on my machine

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 27 20:49:51 CEST 2007

    Diana> I have just had my machine completely reprogrammed by our IT
    Diana> person.  He wiped it clean and reinstalled Spam Bayes.  It still
    Diana> will not work on my machine.  Although the tool bar shows up when
    Diana> I click on "Delete as Spam Bayes" nothing happens.

    Diana> Any suggestions?

Diana,

I'm not a Windows person, but here are some questions to get you started
looking in the right place for a solution:

 * Have you checked out the Outlook plugin troubleshooting guide?
       http://spambayes.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?content-type=text/html

 * Are there any messages in the SpamBayes logfile?

 * Have you checked out the SpamBayes FAQ?
       http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html

If you can follow up with more information based upon what you find, perhaps
one of the Windows folks here can offer some more concrete suggestions.

Skip Montanaro