[Spambayes] Automatic filter doesn't work

Koopsboeken info at koophetbijkoops.nl
Mon Dec 3 21:14:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm a happy spambayes user for a while now. Recently I had to format my
computer and reinstalled spambayes. Everything looks alright, I have my
buttons delete and recover and when I click those, they work as expected.
But, when I receive spam mails, spambayes doesn't automatically detect
those. I tried to rerun the configuration manager but this didn't help.

What I have:

Windows xp pro, outlook 2003, spambayes 1.0.4

Do you have an idea what is causing this?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Rogier Knipscheer