[Spambayes] Spambayes suggestion

Richard Corfield theonlyrick at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:02:35 CET 2007

I would classify my emails into three types:

Spam - completely unwanted (Delete away!)
Solicited newsletters, brochures, Dilbert cartoons etc - ham, but not
something I want to keep for a long time.  (Ham, but it will go mouldy after
a week.)
Personal email - 100% cured ham

Could Spambayes be modified so that it creates an other category of emails
that it diverts to a second folder, allowing me to collate all my emails
that I want to keep in the short term, but would appreciate being able to
quickly & easily group & delete them.

I checked through the FAQ, and I couldn't see this - apologies if it's been
asked and answered before...

Cheers,

Richard

theonlyrick>at<gmail.kom