[Spambayes] Trimming a Junk Email folder

chermesh NBXAHFHVPQUE at spammotel.com
Thu Dec 13 08:08:39 CET 2007

Hi,
I've been using spambayes satisfactorily for many yearts. Still, a long use
creates a problem, my Junk Email folder grew into a monster, around 5000
items. The big spammers are highly overrepresented and a trimming procedure
is needed. As long as the folder was smaller, I used to do it manually, but
a few weeks of neglect, led it to its present state.
Can you suggest a substitute to the manual procedure?