[Spambayes] Fw: Not recognising mail.waitrose.com mail

Eric Johnson enewsletters at indicium.org
Fri Dec 14 21:17:14 CET 2007

I believe that part of your problem is that you are using port 110 as one of
your Spambayes ports.  The Spambayes proxy will use port 110 to connect with
your various email servers listed.  I would suggest that you use ports 8110
for one remote server and port 8111 for the other.  Then in your Outlook
Express account settings screen, for your first email account you set your
incoming server to localhost and port 8110 and the second email account you
use localhost and port 8111.

See if that helps...
Eric