[Spambayes] The number of POP3 proxy ports specified must match the number of servers specified

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Dec 14 23:07:15 CET 2007

    Alex> The number of POP3 proxy ports specified must match the number of
    Alex> servers specified

It sounds like you specified multiple POP3 servers to connect to.  For each
server you have to specify the port.  So, if my server list is

    pop.myexample.com:mailhost.google.com

I have to specify two ports:

    110:110

even if I connect to all servers on port 110.

Note that I'm not sure what separator you should use between the ports and
servers.  I'm guessing it's a colon, but it might very well be a comma.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/