[Spambayes] Windows Mail - Vista

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Dec 20 14:12:50 CET 2007

Are you sure that "Windows Mail" is the equivalent of Outlook? Office 2007 (which is the latest version and which I believe runs under Vista) still calls it Outlook.
Bob

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Porter
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:08 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Windows Mail - Vista

The FAQ 2.1 states Spambayes will work under Windows Vista, but the referenced link discusses Outlook. The email prgram under Vista is now called Windows Mail, not Outlook. So, my question is does it specifically work with Windows Mail under Vista?

I just got a new computer with Vista and Windows Mail. I had Outlook and XP on the old computer and used Sapmbayes and loved it.

Thanks,
Patrick Porter