[Spambayes] Messages disappearing

Carol White - NHI carol.white at nationalhi.com
Fri Feb 2 17:23:08 CET 2007

I am trying to figure out where my messages are going. I have a box set up
for spam and one set up for suspects. When I hit the send/receive button, I
see messages starting to download, but they disappear from the inbox and I
do not find them in the Spam or suspect box. I have checked the delete box
and my files on my inbox and cannot find them. I am concerned I am missing
important messages.

Thanks

Carol A. White RN, MS, ANPC, GNPC, CLNC
Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
Board Certified Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant

Executive Director
National Healthcare Innovations
www.nationalhi.com