[Spambayes] Help Request

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Feb 9 18:57:19 CET 2007

Second question first: If you haven't seen
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-
outlook-express, check it out. If you run into trouble, please give
detailed information about what you've done and what happened.

As for the first question, I don't use the either Outlook Express or the
version of SpamBayes that you're using, but you may need to repeat some
or all of the setup steps for each mail account. (I won't be offended if
someone who knows what they're talking about corrects me here...)

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Rosoff
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 12:41 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Help Request

I have installed Spambayes.  I am using outlook express.  I am on a
Verizon FIOS connection.
I am using the SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005).

2 Questions
1.  My wife and I share the account so that message to both of us
require screening.  I am the primary user.
2.  I dont know how to turn on the functionality of the program

I would appreciate the help