[Spambayes] Problem

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Sat Feb 10 00:26:04 CET 2007

Jerome,

I hope you have already tried everything from:

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-out
look-express>
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-outl
ook-express

It almost sounds as if there is one of these steps that is not quite right.
Check that you are installing the right version of SpamBayes for outlook
express.  The more you can tell us about what you are seeing in log files
and such will help our people understand where the problem is. The fact that
everything hangs almost suggests that one of the programs is waiting for
more input, or there may be an unexpected error occurring that is not being
responded to properly.

Peter Bishop

  _____