[Spambayes] problem with spambayes

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Tue Feb 13 21:04:11 CET 2007

What e-mail client are you using? "Outlook Explorer" is not one I
recognize; perhaps it's Outlook or Outlook Express? The difference is
important because despite the names Outlook and Outlook Express are
unrelated products, and the SpamBayes Outlook add-in operates
differently from other versions.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Deepti Gooriah
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:34 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] problem with spambayes

Hello,

I have downloaded spambayes onto my computer.  When I download my emails
onto my outlook explorer, they disappear without me even seeing them.
Is there any way I can get these emails back?  I would like to restore
all of these emails.  Also, I cannot seem to figure out how to change
the configurations on spambayes.

Please advise.

Regards,

Deepti Gooriah

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar
/features/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar
/features/mail/>