[Spambayes] Fwd: outlook-spambays problem

Gon gonnyc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:40:26 CET 2007

I have disabled the DEP on my outlook (or i hope i did, it wasn't
easy opening the outlook file in the DEP programs list), but the problem
persists...outlook crashes whenever I touch any of SpamBayes buttons. I
attached the last log file.

Before that I uninstalled and Reinstalled SpamBayes (more than once, on
several separate instances), but nothing chages.

Is this the end of my affair with SpamBayes?

Thanks,
Gon