[Spambayes] siSpamFilterEngine has encountered a problem and needs

John F. DuPriest john at dupriest.com
Tue Feb 27 21:17:02 CET 2007

I found a message you wrote in July 2005;

I get this Error message every email I receive. HELP!
Siffed through the faq and bugs couldnot find the answer there
Included part of the report generated bij mickeysoft!1
AppName: sispamfilterengine.exe            AppVer:  ModName:
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180           Offset: 0000d189
Kind regards,
Arjan Hulst"

I am having the same problem today after having a computer system "Clean up"
by Dell technician taking control of my computer and doing the job. Never
had it before. I cannot do anything, it pops up every 20-30 seconds and
locks me out of anything I am working on.

Have been on the phone with Dell this morning for over two hours, finally
thought to Google the subject and found your message.

Assuming you no longer have the problem, do you recall what the fix was for

Do you know what I can do?

Any help much appreciated.

John F. DuPriest e-Pro Certified Internet Expert

Direct: 916/933-2185, Fax: 916/663-9366

E-mail: John at DuPriest.com <mailto:John at DuPriest.com>   Website:

Full time Real Estate broker in the greater Sacramento area and the
beautiful Sierra foothills since 1972

 <http://www.epronar.com/whyuseepro.htm> Why use an e-PRO?