[Spambayes] Can not install the tool bar

Mary Pelikan mpelikan at archlighting.net
Wed Feb 28 19:50:00 CET 2007

I have down loaded spambayes.  I saved the program then ran the program with
the installation wizard.  The program seems to be installed however I do not
get a tool bar on my outlook menu bar.

I had previously had spambayes installed and it worked fine until there was
a problem with something I do not know what but it said that I had to
deactivate spambayes to fix it.

I do not see anything in the FAQ about the tool bars.  Please help me I get
a lot of spam and it is hampering my life.

Mary Pelikan
President

Architectural Lighting Consultants, Inc.
7104 Cedar Street
Wauwatosa, Wi 53213

T 414 870 2126
F 414 771 1924