[Spambayes] still waiting for answer

george jones greeengrass at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 20:56:52 CET 2007

Hi, where is the spambayes executable located and what is the execution
command?

I am still waiting for reply on why I have to reboot my OS X if I shut down
the OS X version of spambayes, and want to restart spambayes.  (this is not
necessary in windows, of course, where of course, more time is spent
developing the app).  Please inform if my questions are not clear & I will
try to phrase them such that I can receive a solution, to what I think is a
simple question.