[Spambayes] Have lost my junk suspect file

Bill Hunter wmhunter at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 01:10:23 CET 2007

Hi, Jackie,

What you may have done is select the Junk Suspects file, select "Edit" in
the Outlook command toolbar, and "Select All". Then, you deleted all the
selected e-mails. This action will delete all the selected e-mails in the
Junk Suspects file, but will also delete the file, itself. What you have to
do is go to the Junk Suspects file, highlight the top e-mail, then manually
scroll down, using the side scroll bar, or your mouse scroll wheel. When you
get to the bottom of the list, press the Shift key, then select the last
e-mail in the list. All the e-mails in the list are highlighted. Select
"Delete As Spam" in the SpamBeyes toolbar. All of the selected e-mails will
be sent to the "Junk Mail" file. Just go in there and repeat the process,
this time selecting the "X" (Delete) in the Outlook toolbar, or the "Delete"
key on your keyboard, of, if you are running XP, the "Empty Junk Mail File"
command, in the SpamBeyes drop down menu.

You can easily recover from accidentally deleting the "Junk Suspects" file
by selecting "Inbox", selecting "New" in the Outlook toolbar, and select
"Folder". Name the new folder, "Junk Suspects", click OK, and you are set.
SpamBeyes will start sending suspects back to the Junk Suspects folder.

Good luck with it. I'm sure there are a lot of people on this list who know
the program much better than I, who can help you, but this should get you
back on track.

Bill Hunter
wmhunter at midsouth.rr.com