[Spambayes] Question while installing Spambayes

Lukas Voellmy lukas at voellmy.com
Wed Jan 3 00:26:30 CET 2007

Hello out there,

first of all my greetings an best wishes for the new year.

A friend of me recommended to install SpamBayes, what I do rigth now.
Thanks for this service.
While installing the sb_service I noticed the attached error (1063) and of
course later couldn't find the servise in the list.
What can be done?

An other question, wich may be trivial for you is this: You write in the
"readme":
    Step2: Setup your mail client: You need to set your mail client to
receive mail from localhost rather than your mail server.
Shall I enter "localhost" istead of  the popservername (eg.
"pop.voellmy.com)?

Thanks for your advises and have a good time
sincer from Switzerland
Lukas