[Spambayes] SpamBayes configuration window

Kris Gulbran kgulbran at ft.newyorklife.com
Wed Jan 3 03:43:37 CET 2007

Hello,

We've used SpamBayes for years. All of a sudden we've had a glitch, tho. So
I uninstalled it & reinstalled it - but for some reason, when I open Outlook
again, the Configuration Window doesn't automatically run, and the SpamBayes
tool bar isn't showing up in Outlook either. Can you help please?

Thank you,

Connie Ramsey

>From the Offices of

Kris Gulbran, CLU

Financial Services Professional

New York Life Insurance Company

11400 SE 8th St  #300

Bellevue, WA  98004

  local direct)      425-462-4893

  toll-free direct)  866-462-4884

  fax)                 425-462-5250

If you do not wish to receive email communications from New York Life,
please reply to this email, using the words "Opt out" in the subject line.
Please copy email optout at newyorklife.com New York Life Insurance Company, 51
Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010