[Spambayes] multiple emails

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jan 3 21:03:23 CET 2007

This is probably due to how you have Outlook set up. In Outlook 2003
(maybe 2002 as well), there's an "E-mail Accounts..." item on the Tools
menu that fires up a wizard. If I choose to "View or change existing
e-mail accounts", select a POP account, click "Change...", and click
"More Settings...", and then click the "Advanced" tab, there's a
checkbox labeled "Leave a copy of messages on the server".

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Rev. Paul E. gilmore
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:40 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] multiple emails

Hello,

I have windows xp pro, outlook 2002, and I am not sure what version of
spambayes I have.  My problem is this.  My ISP doesn't allow use to
leave mail on the server for X amount of days.  If we choose this
option, it just keeps sending me the same email continuously...over and
over.  When your program tags an email as spam and moves it to one of
the boxes, it leaves a copy of it at my ISP and I continue to receive
that same email...all day long.  Until I go out to my ISP's webmail and
manually delete it.  Am I doing something wrong...how can I get your
program to not leave a copy on the server.

Thank

Joe