[Spambayes] Re: Mail Delivery (failure travel at customercare.expedia.com)

RICHARD BOWEN nonarick at verizon.net
Thu Jan 4 00:01:28 CET 2007

I am writing in regards to my itenerary number # 116195176314.  I booked that flight etc. using an email account that no longer exists.  My new email account is nonarick at verizon.net.  My old email account number was: banker at verizon.net.  I am not sure what password I used at that time (possibly tasha0864), but I would also like to UPDATE that plus my address.  Please advise me as to how I should go about these changes.  I would like to access my account and itenerary on line for further reference if possible.  Thankfully submitted,  Nona Bowen  989 356-0567.  My new password is banker0864.

Nona