[Spambayes] still waiting for answer

Sam Thorne sam at s-j-t.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 02:57:14 CET 2007

The installer package I created is pretty out of date, but it still
uses the basic SystemStarter calls to stop and start it.

%> sudo SystemStarter start SpamBayes
or
%> sudo SystemStarter stop SpamBayes
should work.

To be honest, I dont use the package I created anymore, I just use
JunkMatcher.
All the source for the installer is included on that page however, if
you want to continue building it or update it to a newer version,
feel free.

Sam