[Spambayes] spambayes categorizes each and every email as either Junk or Suspect

Ran Chermesh rancherm at bgu.ac.il
Sun Jan 7 15:50:16 CET 2007

Hi,

            I've installed spambayes (ver. 1.0.4) on my old pc (win98' MS
Outlook 2002). I have experienced some problems with this system, and as a
result, installed and reinstalled MS Office over and over again. This
required reinstallations of spambayes, which I've use almost ever since it
was developed.

            Now, whenever I start Outlook, SB checkes one of my two accounts
(I expect it to check both) and almost all messages get treated as either
Junk mail or Junk Suspects.

            What's wrong?

Ran