[Spambayes] spambayes categorizes each and every email as either Junk or Suspect

Seth Goodman sethg at goodmanassociates.com
Sun Jan 7 20:49:52 CET 2007

Chermesh wrote on Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:55 AM -0600:

> Now, whenever I start Outlook, SB checkes one of my two accounts
> (I expect it to check both) and almost all messages get treated
> as either Junk mail or Junk Suspects.
>
> What's wrong?

Spambayes doesn't know about or check individual mail accounts.  It
watches for new messages in folders that you tell it.  If Spambayes is
not seeing messages from one or more mail accounts, it could be that the
mail for those accounts is delivered (or moved by a rule) to a folder
that you did not configure Spambayes to watch.

--
Seth Goodman