[Spambayes] multiple emails

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jan 10 17:47:35 CET 2007

I'm fresh outta clues. Anyone else got a bigger clue bag?

P.S. Please "reply to all."

________________________________

From: Rev. Paul E. gilmore [mailto:pgilmore at fpc-stillwater.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:43 AM
To: Jesse Pelton
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] multiple emails

That is not it.  I have already checked that.  If I uninstall your
software, it doesn't tag them as spam and they all go through...only
once.  Once your software is installed, it catches all / most of the
spam, but it also leaves a copy of it on my server.  Thanks for getting
back to me with that suggestion, but that isn't it.  HELP...

Joe