[Spambayes] SpamBayes Problems

Seth Goodman sethg at goodmanassociates.com
Sun Jan 14 19:45:48 CET 2007

As a guess, it looks like Spambayes does not find the spam folder, or it
finds it but there are no messages inside.  Since you appear to use
Outlook, make sure that in the Training tab of the Spambayes manager,
there is a folder listed for spam that does contain messages.  To make
sure there is no path problem, use the Browse button to select a folder.
If this doesn't help, let us know.

--
Seth Goodman