[Spambayes] Newbie question about forwarding spam

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Thu Jan 18 20:25:33 CET 2007

Soren,

I don't think Outlook is prepared to let you program exactly what you want.
Remember that you can go to a folder and forward all of the mail from that
folder.
If you wish to distinguish between the email that you manually identify as
ham or spam from
the email that is automatically classified as certain spam, then you are
going to face some
challenges.  Try playing around with the folders that are identified as
containing ham and spam and
then, instead of using the convenient Delete As Spam or Recover from Spam
buttons, just move the emails to folders that have been identified as
containing ham or spam.  This might allow you to
distinguish the emails you manually classify from those you automatically
classify and get them into
different folders.  Then just forward them en masse periodically, or
possibly even define rules in Outlook to process the contents of these
folders.

Have you tried looking at your training databases? SpamBayes->SpamBayes
Manager->Advanced->Show Data Folder.  I am pretty sure the FAQs tell you how
to look at the message_database.  Is this really what you want to see?

Peter Bishop

  _____