[Spambayes] Account Activation

'Completely FREE Software' editor at completelyFREEsoftware.com
Fri Jan 19 06:26:22 CET 2007

Welcome to CFS.

You account has been activated and you can now login by going to:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/login.html

Here is your username/password, please keep in a safe place for future use.

Username: spambayes
Password:  78yuh35

NOTE: both your username & password are case sensitive -- please do not use "Happy" or "HAPPY" when your username or password is "happy".

If you experience any problems logging in to the site, please check out the FAQ at:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/faqs5.html#13

To get the maximum benefit from your membership, we strongly advise that all CFS members subscribe to our free weekly newsletter. If you are not already a subscriber, you can subscribe by clicking on this link:

http://www.completelyfreesoftware.com/cgi-bin/newsletter/mail.cgi?f=s&l=CFS

Personalized unsubscribe information is included with every newsletter.

Regards

Graham Pockett
Editor
Completely FREE Software