[Spambayes] keep losing configuration

Darlene darlene at valhallahelicopters.com
Fri Jan 19 17:55:44 CET 2007

Windows XP, Outlook 2002 & 2003
Keep losing configuration lately.  Turn on outlook and see that my Junk
folder is gone, junk suspects still there but no configuration so have to go
through the configuration wizard and it starts up again....  Problem is on
two machines in different locations with different mail servers.  One goes
through a proxy and the other is direct to ISP.  Why would this be
happening?   Great product, very useful, but a pain when you have to reset
folders and configure all the time.....   Do not have logs as I do not know
where to find them if they are here.
Thank you