[Spambayes] Spambayes crashes under Mac OS X (10.3.9).

Jon Scheer wombat at scheerfun.org
Wed Jan 24 05:43:56 CET 2007

Hi all.

This is my first post the group.  My apologies if this has been covered
elsewhere.  I've been Googling for a while and cannot find an answer to
my problem.

I've setup Spambayes on my wife's Mac (OS X 10.3.9) using several
different methods (prepackaged install, from source, etc), and no matter
what method I use, Spambayes (sb_server POP3 script) seems to die after
a short amount of time, resulting in email not reaching the email client
(Thunderbird).

Any ideas on what's going on or how I can figure out why sb_server keeps
crashing?

advTHANKSance ("THANKS in advance" :-)

-Jon
1/23/2007