[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: User training of Spambayes

ahollis at iform.com.au ahollis at iform.com.au
Fri Jan 26 22:46:56 CET 2007

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SpamBayesServer1.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1010 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005) (binary),
with version 2.3.5 (#62, Feb  8 2005, 16:23:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service
Pack 2).  I have trained 2 ham and 50 spam.

The problem I am having is : I would like to know if Spambayes can
delete or dump those emails identified as spam into a specific folder
as they are recognised when arriving or do I have to delete each
individual email as in the past?
So far (three days)I am impressed with Spambayes capabilities. I
installed it from the DVD Disc supplied with PC User magazine
(Australia).
Regards,
Allan Hollis