[Spambayes] spambayas

lol lawrence.bishton at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 29 21:39:51 CET 2007

hello
i have down loaded spambayes [pop3 proxy binary ver 1.0.4 march 05] because i am get between 150-200 spam aday but i cannot get it to work please help.
i have outlook express with 3 email adderss going to it and bt broadband it say my servers is pop3
the program is there but nothing is going to it they are still going thur to outlook.
changed servers setting to pop3.btinternet.com and tryd mail.btinternet.com changed port to 101.
on outlook i have changed servers to my pc IP address.
can you help and tell me were i am going wrong in simple terms