[Spambayes] Junk Suspects to....?

Maury King mauryk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 02:17:01 CET 2007

Sorry to bother you, but I'm really curious about why when I'm in my Junk
Suspects folder & I hit Delete As Spam, why can't those messages go into the
Deleted Items folder in Outlook so I don't have to look at them again in my
Junk E-Mail Folder? I don't see anyplace in the program where I have a
chance to specify where those Junk Suspects go when I label them as Spam.
Thanks for telling me if it is possible or considering the option in a
future version. & thanks very much for the great spam program.

Maury King

rides at CarpoolMaui.com

CarpoolMaui.com <http://www.carpoolmaui.com/>

808-268-3656 - Verizon Mobile