[Spambayes] Troubleshooting : Crash on stratup

Utku Salihoglu usalihog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:25:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I have installed spam bayes and it worked quite well for some time but now
it seems that outlook does not want it anymore. Every time I start outlook
(with spam bayes enabled) or anytime I activate spam bayes from outlook,
Outlook crash and when restarted ask me to disable spam bayes. I have
followed the troubleshooting guide but it does not help me solve the
problem. By the way, I also disable all other plug-in in case it was a
conflict but again no luck. The only plug-in I was not able to disable was
IntraVnews since it does not appears in any list of addin.

Any help will be appreciated.

My config :

Windows XP SP2

Spam Bayes 1.04