[Spambayes] Spam Clues: MyFax Delivery from NA

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 23:15:55 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, skip at pobox.com <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>    Nick> the item below continues to get thrown into my spam folder
>    Nick> regardless of the number of times I have recovered it.
>    Nick> Combined Score: 0% (5.55112e-017)
>
>    Nick> Internal ham score (*H*): 1
>    Nick> Internal spam score (*S*): 1.11022e-016
>
> SpamBayes thinks it's okay.  You might want to check your Outlook filters.

Also, did you generate these spam clues before or after you trained
this specific message? If you generate the clues after training then
you will always get a near-zero spam percentage. It is important to
look at the spam clues before you train if SpamBayes was, in fact, the
one that put the message into the spam folder.

If you are using SpamBayes in conjunction with the Outlook junk mail
filter and you continue to have problems, you could disable the
Outlook filter (SpamBayes will likely be just as effective on its own)
or you could configure SpamBayes to use a different spam folder to
make it easy to see which filter flagged the message as spam.

BTW, what version of the SpamBayes plugin are you running?

--
Kenny Pitt