[Spambayes] Spam Clues: MyFax Delivery from NA

Nick Crefasi nick at nextlevella.com
Tue Jan 30 23:45:03 CET 2007

I added the address to the valid senders in Outlook and it is working
fine.

Thanks

Nick Crefasi, CPA
NextLevel Information Solutions
3145 Shadows Lake Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

www.nextlevelis.com

Telephone: 225-753-4805
Fax: 866-528-4945
Mobile: 225-603-8499

Best Software's Presidents Circle Member
Top 100 VAR's - Accounting Technology Magazine
Technology Pacesetter - Accounting Technology Magazine
Worldly Reseller - Accounting Technology Magazine
ACCPAC's President Choice Dealer of the Year
1996-2005 Premier Business Partner